How to Start
Step 1: POWER UP YOUR TOKYMAKER.
Step 2 : COMPATIBILITY
The uploading to your
- Mac AND Google Chrome
- Every device of Android version 6.0+ AND Google Chrome
- Windows 10 users, download Google Chrome Canary and you are good to go! //www.google.com/chrome/canary/
Step 3 : BLUETOOTH AND WIFI
Step 4 : CODE!
You can check these instructions or follow the video below
Go to the
This website is the IDE of the
Let’s try :
Drag a “Loop” block place in in the middle of the screen. Drag and drop 3 blocks : Screen: clear, Screen: print and Screen: display.
In the Screen: print block you can write “Hello”.
If you are done click on the Bluetooth button at the top bar of the screen, select your
When this is done there should be “Hello” on the screen of your
Learn to code your own prototypes using the simple visual coding interface on our website.
The programming is created by drag and drop of blocs!
The uploading is done with the Web Bluetooth Technology. This means we don’t need a cable and plug-in anymore!
Tokymaker, the coolest microcomputer
There are four main components that make up any computer:
- The Processor – this is usually a small chip inside the computer, and it’s how the computer processes and transforms information. Has anyone heard of the term “CPU”? CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. You can think of the processor as the Brains of the computer.
- The Memory – This is where the computer stores things and keeps it for later.
- Inputs – this is how a computer perceives information from the world. On humans, our input comes in through our senses, such as our ears and eyes. For a classic
computerit is the Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Microphone, Game Controller…
- Outputs – this is how a computer displays or communicates information. On humans, we communicate information by using our mouth when talking. For a classic Computer, outputs could be a Screen, Speakers, Printer…
Inputs and Outputs
The Outputs are the actuators: speakers, motors, screens, lights, water pump, vibrators and more. They create an action based on your code. It is the way to interact with the world!
Tokymaker has the easiest approach to include electronics in your tech projects. Something you can not do with a classical computer
So this microcomputer allows you to do physical tech projects that you can’t do with a classical computer!
5.Button A and B
You could connect a button to any of the Inputs, but
The integrated screen can show text, lines, dots,…
2. Other Power Supply
3. Power Button
With this button we can turn the
Without light we aren’t able to see. So that’s why there is a on-board LED included in the
If you want to learn more. Go to “learn” to find several courses, tutorials
We recommend you to start with these links:
Also, to explore fun projects from the community, simply click on “Community” and enjoy 🙂
Have fun and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question!