How we set up an IoT connection?
How to use IoT on our Tokymaker?
With an example of a burglar alarm we will show you how easy we can use IoT on our Tokymaker.
Here are the things TO DO :
- Create an account on the IoT platform Adafruid via: //www.adafruit.com
- Go to //io.adafruit.com and log in with your account
- Copy your AIO Key
- Go to the programming webpage of Toky: //create.tokylabs.com/earlybird`
- Connect with a WiFi router via the IoT Block “WIFI : set”
- Log in to Adafruit via the IoT “IOT : loginuser” Block
We can send data from the Tokymaker to Adafruit with the “IOT : publish data” block.
We can receive data from Adafruit with the “IOT : data fro feet” block
Now you can program in //create.tokylabs your wishes from your invention.
After this we can visualize this in the dashboard function of Adafruit.
Example : Burglar Alarm
Internet access is the ability of individuals and organizations to connect to the Internet using computer terminals, computers, and other devices; and to access services such as email and the World Wide Web.
This AT407 basic tilt switch can easily be used to detect orientation. Inside the can is a ball that make contact with the pins when the case is upright. Tilt the case over and the balls don’t touch, thus not making a connection.
An Ultrasonic sensor is a device that can measure the distance to an object by using sound waves.
You can download the code here :