- Go to Snap4Arduino or type //snap4arduino.rocks/index.html in your web browser
- Click on “Download” in the navigation menu and click on the version for your specific system.
- After you have downloaded the file, extract the file and run the application installation.
- Once the Snap4Arduino application has been installed, click on “Installation” in the navigation menu and follow the steps provided.
- If you have followed the steps correctly, open Snap4Arduino. Click on “Arduino” in the top left menu and click on “Connect Arduino”.(Make sure you have closed the Arduino IDE and your USB connection is secured to your device and Tokymaker.)
- The Snap4Arduino will inform you on the status of your connection. Once you have successfully connected you can begin programming your Tokymaker with Snap4Arduino.
- When programming make sure to use the following for analog/digital reading and writing:
TOKYMAKER OUTPUT PINS—>SNAP4ARDUINO PIN EQUIVALENT
TOKYMAKER INPUT PINS—>SNAP4ARDUINO PIN EQUIVALENT